How You Can Help
The new narrative of Appalachia is being authored by us. We are embarking on the first chapter of a community and economic transformation that will be recorded as one of the greatest turnarounds in American history. Our future is not dependent on one single industry cluster or announcement. Our future hinges on the unity of our purpose. It hinges on us accepting our challenges and working collectively, in unison, to build an economy that provides opportunity to all who desire it.
BE A CHAMPION
We encourage you to promote and inspire change in Appalachia Kentucky. How anyone can help:
- Order some positive gear to share the message with your friends and family that there is a future in Appalachia!
- Know the plan by reviewing the Blueprint for a 21st Century Appalachia
- Follow and share our positive stories
- Support our partners that make our work possible
- Work collectively on solutions in your community instead of discussing problems
- Tell us about the good work you know is happening in your community! Send it to email@example.com or message us on Facebook
- Make a tax-deductible donation to our parent organization, Shaping Our Appalachian Region, Inc. (SOAR)
- Start or expand your business
- Learn about the digital economy
JOIN OUR NETWORK
100% of every donation goes to support programming that ensures there's a bright future in Appalachia Kentucky. Whether it's through our work in facilitating community action teams, or our intentional strategy to share the great work of our partners occurring in the region; we work to unite people in the cause of creating a 21st Century Appalachia in Kentucky. We deeply appreciate your support!
Our work is only beginning. We’ve created a Blueprint Partner program just for us. Whether you are an individual, an organization, or a business, you have a seat at the table and your voice will be heard. Your passion, your desire, your perseverance, and your determination represent the fabric of what makes Appalachia Kentucky so special. Join the movement and let’s write a new narrative for Appalachia Kentucky.